22 Nov 2010

Beautiful Anya

At Die cut Dreams challenge blog this week the theme is "Anything but a card" so no cards allowed !!!
I made this Door plaque using die cuts and this very sassy TGF Anya stamp isn't she a cutie I coloured her with Copics.
The DP I used is Disney Princess and the flowers are Prima, with Doodlebug Design flocked brads in the centres.
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter if you have time we would love to see what you come up with, Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Dream Design Team have made.
I entered my plaque into the following challenges ;
Any one for Anya Challenge blog Girlie fun
Stampavie Challenge Monochrome

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

7 comments:

Julie said...

Ahh she sure is beautiful - gorgeous card!! Juliexx

Jeanet said...

Wow, great! Love the word "Beautiful" that you cut out!

Lorraine said...

this is stunning huni i love the diecut word its gorgeous and of course the image is adorable and coloured beautifully xx

♥...Mo...♥ said...

A wonderful plate to the door
I love the word beautiful
and Anya is perfect

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card - the image is beautiful. Elizabeth

Carisa said...

this is adorable! perfect sentiment for miss cheeky beauty. thank you so much for joining us at Anyone for Anya? this week! :)

Julie said...

Very cute and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?