3 Nov 2010

Christmas Digi @ the Christmas Club

This week over at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge we have the theme "Use a Christmas Digital image" and we are sponsored by the lovely Robert from Prairie Fairy Designs, Bert also gave the DT some beautiful Digital images to work with, I used her very cute "Bundeer" image isn't he wonderful.
I coloured him with Copics and gold heat embossed the SU sentiment, the holly and the edges.
I added some lace a gold charm on a gold clip, some twine and made this big Christmas flower myself, then Glimmer misted the whole thing with a fine Gold shimmer.
The DP is Websters Pages which I just love
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs this week, Also you just have to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Christmas Design Team have made.

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

2 comments:

craftykitten said...

Ace card Susie, love how you do that page curl thingy!!
Hugs
Dawn x

kaos said...

So gorgoeus - love the many little details that can be found - it makes the card so interesting to look at!
Great!
kaos