2 Nov 2010

Get Distressed !! with your "Oldies But Goodies"

Over at the Oldies but Goodies Challenge the theme this week is "Distressing" so I went and dived into my old stamps to find something suitable to make this Door hanger the stamp is from Stamping Bella her name is Bessie Lulu , I have oodles of Stamping Bella stamps but I forget I have them but they are so sweet I should make more of an effort to get them out and ink them up, thanks to this challenge we get a reminder to get out those "Oldies but Goodie" that might otherwise be sadly forgotten.
This week I'm a guest over at the Oldies but Goodies Challenge and not only that I'm sponsoring this weeks challenge so the winner will receive 3 of my own design chipboard Door Hanger kits from my shop Die cut Dreams and they get to choose the colour they want.
I hope you'll have time to go over and join in the fun of this weeks challenge and you just have to see all the beautiful DT creations
Have a fun day
Hugs..............
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is stunning xx

Debs said...

Hi Susie
Stunning door hanger - love the image!
Thanks for sponsoring us at An Oldie But a Goodie this fortnight.
Have a lovely day
Debs xx

Janette said...

Stunning, really sweet door hanger.xx

Tracy said...

Thankyou so much Susie for joining us this week and giving such a great prize too. I love your door hangers and this one is totally gorgeous too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Shirl said...

Aww sweet isn't the word for this image, you just melt when you see her. Haven't made a door hanger yet but after seeing yours Susie it is my next project.
Hugs Shirley x x

Lynne said...

I love your door hangers!! they are gorgeous and this is too :o) I've left you a blog award on my sentiments for you site pop over and have a look xx Lynne xx