1 Nov 2010

Hot Chocolate Tilda ...Yummy !!

Third and last card for today I made this card for the following 2 challenges
Magnolia~licioushighlites Challenge Autumn recipe
Simon says challenge Punch /die cut
I used die cuts used are from my shop Die cut Dreams, I coloured this cutie Tilda with copics
The Dp I used is so lovely , its textured & double sided and I had such a hard job deciding which side to use !! lol its by Black Market Paper Society and its from their Vintage Romance collection
and the flowers are Prima.
Please scroll up and down to see more post for today
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias



Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

11 comments:

Dazie said...

love it! This is so gorgeous! Makes me wanna go and make hot chocolate!
dazie
x

Linby said...

It certainly is yummy sis - I'm back at work tomorrow but I wanna stay home and play-so inspired.
Linbyx

Tracy said...

What a scrumptious creation Susie, I love the colours too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Janie Printz said...

This is just such a sweet creation. Love that little Tilda image & the recipe & the spron. All so adorable & you put it together so amazingly. Very cute !!!
Hugs, Janie

Diamonlove said...

Very cute...I really like this Magnolia stamp!

Claire x said...

What a fab card - just perfect for this time of year. Hugs, Claire x

Andrea C said...

this is just CLASS, I so love it, looks amazing x

sara said...

How sweet is that little tilda she makes my shortlist of all time favourites , definately a scrummy card
hugs Sara x x

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hun, wow this is fab, love the cup with the embossing, have a lovely day hun, hugs Liz xx

Lorraine said...

wow this is brilliant i love the cup and apron it looks awesome xx

Shirl said...

Susie, just mooching around now and all your cards are adorable.
Hugs Shirley x x