10 Nov 2010

Totally Icy Tilda

.........Oh but I have a warm heart though !! he he , honest I do !!lol
This week at Totally Tilda Challenge our theme is Icy Tilda use Blue & Silver as your main colours
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs, also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Design Team have made
I have entered my card in to the following challenges;
Just Magnolia challenge Make your own embellishments I made the wire branch with the tear drop crystals on in fact I sat on the beach earlier this year and made a whole batch of them in different colours while soaking up the sun ....roll on summer !! lol
Hope you have a warm & snugly evening xx
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

13 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Susie, love this sweet Tilda, gorgeous flowers and love all the beautiful blues too!
Kelly.x

Sue said...

you do you do hun, totally gorgeous card, luv the colour, as ever awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, sue,x

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful colours susie and she is a little sweetie.
Chris x

La Vikinga said...

Icy but cool!!!

I like your Tilda!

Charlotta

Penni said...

Beautiful Susie.

Hugs
Penni
X

Julie said...

This is gorgeous Susie!! LOVE the colours and wow to you for making your wired drops!! juliexx

Cor* said...

Sweet, chilly Susie...uh err...I mean Tilda! Beauts! Isn't your signature missing some words?!?! lol MWAH XOXOX

Mandy said...

Stunning card hun, fab punch you've used and I love your little branch gems
hugs Mandy xx

♥...Mo...♥ said...

I love the combination of blue and silver
your card is precious
Hugs...

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card - love the image and the colours. Elizabeth

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a wonderful card Susie. Your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Stunning card Susie, love the one below too :-)
Anne xx

Craftyrose said...

Simply gorgeous Susie xx