9 Nov 2010

My Friend Daisy Tilda


Oh Look no pink !!! lol but I did make my own flowers , with the aid of the lovely Tim Holtz .....well he wasn't here in person (More the pity !! lol) but his sizzix die was which I used to cut the die cuts with and I used yellow flower soft for the middle of the daises
The paper is DCWV and the background Friends stamp is a jumbo roller stamp from SU and I used an SU punch for the corners too.
I coloured Tilda with copics, I also used a EK border butterfly punch.
To finish of and add a touch of luxury I added a handmade pearl pin to the flower.
I have entered this in to the following challenges
Magnolia down under challengeMake your own embellishments
Just Magnolia challenge Open week
Fairy fun Friday Challenge Make your own flowers
Have a great evening
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias


Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

13 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Susie, I love those flowers.xxx

Lynne said...

love it!!!!! what a brilliant idea with the flower soft :o) great colours too xx Lynne xx

♥...Mo...♥ said...

flowers are beautiful and I love butterflies
really ...i love the entire card ...
hugs

Anne-marie said...

Hi Susie this is gorgeous love the flowers and Tilda looks fab
Anne-marie xx

Cor* said...

ooooooooooo i love that butterfly punch!! So neat. And making your own flowers......awesome. Why did you not enter this in the Prairie Fairy Fun Friday challenge, Mrs. Sugar?!?!? It is GOJUSS!!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous - I just love this card, all the more so because there is no pink. The flowers are fab. Elizabeth x

Tracy said...

Your daisies are fabulous, and this is a gorgeous creation Susie.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Crafty Chris said...

Gorgeous flowers susie a beautiful card, its a pity there wasnt the touch of pink there you could have entered it into the new mag challenge, its pink and yellow.
Chris x

Lorraine said...

this is so pretty love your flowers and the flowersoft is perfect for the centres love it susie xx

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Loving those big daisy's!!! Hugs Juls

Trisha said...

Susie Q-love the flowers!! I've got some flowersoft, but have yet to use it! It<s refreshinf seeing Tilda in this color-love it sweetie! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays! xox Trisha

Cassandra said...

Hi Susie, Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog, your so very generous. I got your message to click on the email button here on your blog but my computer doesn't like those email buttons and doesnt let me email people with them lol. Sorry. I did email an address on your Die Cuts Dreams website so I hope you get that one :o) *hugz* Cassandra

Lori said...

Susie I just love how you used the black here and it looks so good, I am always afraid of black, those flowers are stunning, thanks for joining us at the Fairy Fun Friday challenge!