15 Nov 2010

Ooh-La-La Rudolph Tilda !!

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is Rudolph the red nose reindeer
So here on my DT card I have used a Backing paper from the "Christmas Presence"CD this is a new CD it has so many lovely Christmas images, papers and lots more and is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop.
I printed the Christmas Shinning Tree design out on card which I heavily distressed with the Bind-it-all Distrezz-it machine to give a really shabby feel, I layered and stapled all the base card
This really cute Tilda is coloured as always with Copic markers.
I made a wax seal with kit from 7Gypsies, the flowers and leaves are from Prima
The sentiment was in a R.A.K from my lovely friend Dawn Thank you xx
I also used Quickutz dies & punches to cut some of the smaller detail
I added lots of little Kaiser crystal gems and some tiara stickles to give a little sparkle round the edge and a red pompom too complete Rudolph Tilda's nose.
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.
I have entered this card into the following challenges;
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Photo inspiration
Creative inspirations Christmas
Paper Sundaes Challenge Sundae Toppings Bar and I'm featuring Punches, Ribbon.
Bah-humbug Challenge Rudolph
ABC challengeH for Holiday
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

15 comments:

Dazie said...

Oh my word I absolutely love this its soooooooo cute!
Dazie
x

craftykitten said...

Oh this did make me laugh!! What a cracking idea - sooo cute! Glad you liked the sentiments - it looks really fab on here and you are more than welcome.
Hugs
Dawn x

♥...Mo...♥ said...

I love Tilda dressed Rudolph
is so sweet

Hugs

Pat said...

Beautiful card, love the image and all the embellies. Thanks for joining in at Bah Humbug this week.

Pat xx

Irene said...

What a fantastic card. I love the traditional colours of your papers and the distressing around them.
Gorgeous embellishments and I love Tilda as a reindeer.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!
irene
xxxx

Max said...

Tilda looks so cute with her pompom nose - but Rudi looks like a bit worried that she's stealing his thunder LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Rachel Hope said...

Hee heee, so cute!!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Ann said...

oh soooooooooooooo cute. Love it.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! Dt

Basement gal said...

Oh that is just the sweetest Tilda I've seen so far, love it. Thanks for joining the creative inspirations challenge.

Crystal said...

This is fabulous! Love how you added the red nose to Tilda, super cute! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes :)

Cassandra said...

Ow Susie, this card is just too precious with the little rudolph nose lol. Love the detail. *hugz*

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

hee hee. This just made me grin!

Glad that you played along with Paper Sundaes this week!
♥Lisa M.

Pam S. said...

She is precious! Love her! I hope I have her in the stash in the other room! lol Delightful, charming creation Susie! love it!
Pam Going Postal

Pattie said...

Such a pretty and sweet Tilda card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Inspirations Challenge blog for our Christmas/Winter Challenge!

krafty-kutz said...

Wow I want some of them pompoms stunning! X