4 Nov 2010

Pretty Pink Pirate Tilda

Hi Tilda Lovers!!! There is still a little time to enter the Totally Tilda Challenge you have until Friday the theme is Pink & Pearls
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize thats up for grabs from Bunny Zoe Crafts.
Here I used a die cut door hanger and die cuts from my shop Die cut Dreams
Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Design Team have made
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is so pretty i love the mix of gems and pearls it looks gorgeous xx

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful Susie I see I have missed a few of your lovely creations you know I love them all, will do better.
Chris x

craftykitten said...

Hiya Susie,
Wow hun, gorgeous door hanger. I have some of those pins too - very versatile!! Love it love it love it.
Hugs
Dawn x

Juls said...

fab! I love the combo of gems and pearls! Hugs JUls

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww gorgeous door hanger, awesome colouring as always, have great weekend, sue,x

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Hello Susie ...
It's beautiful ... should look even more beautiful hung on the door
Hugs from Venezuela

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Your doorhanger is super cute and so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Debs said...

Gorgeous, really lovely Tilda and that charm is fab. I left a little something for you on my blog
Debs
xxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Such a pretty door hanger, love the embellies and gorgeous shade of pink :-)
Anne xx