8 Nov 2010

Sailor Edwin's Hanging around @ DCD

This week at Die cut Dreams challenge blog the theme is Make a Door Hanger
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs, Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Dream Design Team have made I gave them each a door hanger kit in different colours to she what they came up with , I think you'll agree they made fantastic examples
 the door hanger kits are available at my on~line craft shop Die cut Dreams
Here's a quick door hanger I made from one of the kits, they consist of 3 die cut pieces, inside is a thick chipboard die cut and you also get the 2 coloured die cut card hangers to cover the front and back and then you just decorate to your own taste.
I hope all you Magnolia lovers have a lovely crafty day.....
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

9 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Gorgeous Susie love this colour.
Chris x

Lorraine said...

oh this is so cute i love it susie xx

Mummylade said...

it's lovely

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww gorgeous door hanger, awesome colour work as always. look forward to finding out more about ya house hun, sue,x

cgl1539 said...

I love the way this turned out Susie, I really like the chain holding the shell and the stamped shells, so nautical is he, lol. Great job, I am going to attempt to make one today, fingers crossed lol.

La Vikinga said...

Nice light blue sea-theme these rainy ugly days!!

I also like the little shell-stamp in white - looks fresh.

Charlotta

Elizabeth said...

A really fun project and the image is cute - nice to see something not Christmas related. Elizabeth x

Christine said...

Awww this is cute lovely image & colour combo..have left you something on me blog hope you will accept it..

smiles Christine xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Another gorgeous door hanger Susie and lovely colours as always :-)
Anne xx