15 Nov 2010

Snowflakes @ the DCD Christmas club !!

We're having a snowflake theme over at the DCD Christmas Club Challenge  this week and you still have until Friday at noon GMT to come and join in
I used an older Magnolia Tilda stamp here for my card but its the first time I inked her up even though I've had her in my collection for a couple of years !!! I know how bad am I !! well her she is all coloured with Copic markers ready to go skiing , my papers I used here are by MME and I stamped the kraft tag with a little Hanglars snowflake stamp I also used an MS punch to cut the glittered snowflakes then I topped them with blue MAMBI gems, the sentiment is from Sentiments 4 You and the die cuts are from my shop  Die cut Dreams.
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

9 comments:

♥...Mo...♥ said...

is beautiful...!!!

Rosa-kreattiva said...

semplicemente bellissima

Samantha said...

really cute card hunny love it :0)

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww totally gorgeous card, luv all the detail on it, oh i luvs ya tilda with the red nose, lol, such an improvment eh! leggin it now! sue,x

Pinkllilac said...

This is stunning Suzie with fabulous colours and details!
Perfectly gorgeous and the papers are beautiful!

Hugs Linda

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hun, love your card, so festive,hugs Liz xx ps you any warmer today? hugs Liz xx

Debs said...

perfect winter image and I love the snowmen on the side. Really cute card
Debs
xxx

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wonderful card and so cute, great details.
Hugs Jacqueline

Pam S. said...

wonderful Winter coloring Susie! So cute and love the snowmen squares and the sentiment circle!
Pam Going Postal