17 Nov 2010

Staple it @ the DCD challenge this week

This week at Die cut Dreams challenge blog the theme is Staples, something that's becoming popular on cards , I used the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher stapler here on this care, such a handy gadget if you get one you'll wonder how you ever lived without it !!
Tilda I coloured with copic markers and the dp is MM, the flower I made myself with the help of Tim Holtz flower die
All the other die cuts I used are from my shop Die cut Dreams
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs, Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Dream Design Team have made
I have entered this card into the Magnolia down under challenge where this week the theme is Shabby Chic.
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

16 comments:

Mandy said...

Stunning card hun, so pretty and girly, love it
hugs Mandy xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning card Susie
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anne said...

Perfect Susie. Hugs x

Andrea C said...

wow this is so pretty x

♥...Mo...♥ said...

It's so sweet and feminine
with all that pink
Really beautiful card

Janette said...

Very pretty card,love the colour.xx

DesigNeAl said...

I love the kraft-pink combo, Susie! A very pretty card x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww as ever a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, gorgeous design & embelies, sue,x

Elizabeth said...

Terrific card - very feminine. Elizabeth

Kylie said...

Beautiful Susie! I love the distressing and layers. Fabulous work.
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Pam S. said...

so pretty Susie! what a neat pink flower you made! love it!
Pam Going Postal

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Adorable! What a wonderful and sweet card Susie.
Hugs Jacqueline

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Susie, love the colour as always and love the little 'button' sentiment and another super card below :-)
Anne xx

helen ... said...

beatiful card I love the mix of papers =)
hugssssss
helen

Jane said...

Beautiful card! love the flower and gorgeous colours! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

Debbie Dolphin said...

ooo gorgeous and so very pretty
love debbie xxx