22 Nov 2010

Thank you xxx


Over the past week or so I've been given 3 awards the "I've got Attitude" blog award twice by 2 of my lovely very talented DT girls Christine and Lynne who both know I have "Attitude"!!! lol especially when people enter my challenges with creations that don't fit the theme !!! Grrrrrr  !! lol
and the second award is from the lovely and very talented Cassie who won my candy over at the Steel Magnolias blog, when Cassie won I just had to pop over for a nosey at her blog and I couldn't believe how beautiful her creations were !!
All three of these ladies have amazing blogs , don't miss out you got to go check them out for yourselves.
Thanks girls for thinking of me when handing out these awards you are all 3 special ladies.
Talking of special I consider all my readers to be special so if you're reading this and you would like to take these 2 awards please help yourself coz ..............you're special to me
Have a great day
hugs .....................

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

3 comments:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Susie, well deserved awards too ;-) I know it can be maddening when people don't get it right, but don't be too mad at them 'cos at times I've got carried away doing something and totally forgotten what the actual theme was, luckily I've always remembered before posting - after all once you go to post there is a bit of a hint in the title isn't there? LOL But perhaps by then they think they'll just post it anyway to save doing another one :-/
Anne x

sallysbitz said...

Congrats on winning these awards BUT you must well & truly deserve them xx

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Congratulations
you are worthy of them