25 Nov 2010

Tilda by Candlelight

Oh I said To Corry when we were on a skype video call the other day how I never do Sketch challenges but
but I saw this sketch over at the Magnolia down under challenge and it looked good so I had to have a go
I used SU DP , sentiment ticket stamp from Whimsy stamps, MS punches, Kaiser Gems, Cuttle bug folder
and as always coloured Tilda with Copics, then sprayed the whole card with Glimmer mist
T have entered this card into the following challenges ;
C4C challenge circles
Magnolia down under challenge Sketch
Magnolia stamp Lovers Challenge Punching
Just Magnolia challengeWhite + 1
Totally paper craft Challenge Snowflakes
All that Scrap Magnolia Challenge Christmas
ABC Christmas Challenge X for Xmas
Spoonful of Sugar challenge Anything goes
papertakeweekly Die cut or punch
Have a lovely Snugly evening , keep warm
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

8 comments:

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww totally gorgeous card,beautiful colouring, lovely papers & design, sue,x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Susie

Beautiful card, love this image. Great sketch too - used it myself but prefer your take on it!

Hugs Ali x

Denise said...

very nice love the softness of this card
gorgeous
Denise
MDUC

Sharon said...

WOW Susie - love the soft pretty colours you've used and the lovely colouring!

Thanks for joining Magnolia Downunder Challenge this week.

Sharon x

♥...Mo...♥ said...

It is a great card
I definitely love the blue and snowflakes
I think you already said it before: it is beautiful

Angie said...

wow love this tilda she is one of my favs thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie

Cindy2 said...

This is a very sweet image. Lovely colors. Thanks for sharing at the MSL challenge. C2

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x