14 Nov 2010

Tilda Goes Shabby Chic Down Under !!!!

Hi Magnolia lovers !!! hope you're having a fab weekend where ever you are, here in Gosport on the south coast of England it's dull and raining today, a good day to stay home and craft.
For the last week or more I've not been crafting much just sitting at my desk, I've had a bit of a mental craft block, lost my Mojo as they say but after chatting with Lori & Bert (AKA M'Lynn and Truvy) last night in Canada via a skype video link up and seeing the challenge theme @ MDU my mojo suddenly came flooding back and I found myself crafting into the night until gone 2am this morning and this was the result of my midnight mojo !! lol
So over at the Magnolia down under challenge this week the theme is Shabby Chic
I used some lovely polka dot papers from Anna Griffin and coloured Tilda with copics, Garry Bless him die cut me some chipboard hearts at midnight so I could paint them with some Tim Holtz Crackle paint. When they were dry I used some Tim Holtz Tea dye distress ink to shabby them up !! he he
I also distressed the edges of the papers and added some TH old paper ink.
The flowers are from WOC and the white glittered leaves I cut with an MS punch
I added some cream crochet lace which was a gift from me fellow Steel Magnolia Trisha from Canada and some beautiful pearls a gift from my DT member Evgenia from Russia Thanks girls.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, keep warm xx
Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Hugs

You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

5 comments:

♥...Mo...♥ said...

It's beautiful
and perfect with the rainy day today

Lynne said...

I don't think your mojo has gone anywhere!! absolutely beautiful - I Love It!! Hugs xx Lynne xx

helen ... said...

beatifu ard, I love the crakle on the hearts, =)
hugsss
have a nice weekend
helen

Crafty Chris said...

Glad to see it back gorgeous card and what a super hubby you have
Chris x

Anne said...

Wonderful Susie, hugs x