30 Nov 2010

Tilda in a Winter Wonderland

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is Christmas carol /song  here on my DT card I have used "walking in a winter wonderland"  and I used a background scene from the "the water colour memories"CD which is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.
I have also entered this card into these challenges;
Bah Humbug - Feeling the Blues
Magnolia stamp Lovers Challenge Punch

Keep warm have a fab day xx
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

10 comments:

Juls said...

fabulous!!!! I love the background! Hugs Juls

Max said...

Hi Susie

Lovely cute card - love the fancy embellishment you've added. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

kimmie_35 said...

Beautiful card!
Hugs
Kim
x

Pat said...

Super card, love the cute image, flowers and distressing. Thanks for sharing at our last challenge of the year at Bah Humbug, hope to see you next year!!

Pat xx

Irene said...

Hi Susie

What a fabulous card. I love your cool Winter blues and your adorable Tilda image. I love the distressing and what a flower embellishment it's gorgeously stunning.

Thank you so much for joining in our last challange of 2010.
irene
Bah!Humbug!

Lorraine said...

oh this is so beautiful i love the pin and beads xx

La Vikinga said...

Cute card!!

As always...

and congratulations to the winner!!!

Charlotta

Mandy said...

Lol you mad woman you did make me laugh.
Gorgeous card hun, sooooo sweet, love your little flower arrangement, there's no mistaking you've remembered to pop these on ha ha ha
love n hugs Mandy xx

Ann said...

Gorgeous card. I must pop over to OOh la la and join in this challenge too.
Thank you for all your support during the last year at Bah! Humbug! Hope you won't forget us over Christmas and will be back playing along in the New Year.
Have a fantastic Christmas.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Hi Susie...
the background is perfect
Beautiful card!