23 Nov 2010

Tilda on ice

I had fun making this card , The snowflake I found instructions for on Cassies blog , punch the snowflake out with the Martha Stewart's large punch in Acetate then I covered it in crackle accents medium and sprinkled it with diamond dust glitter to make it look frosty. I also punched the sentiment out with an SU punch.
The DP is from SU.
I coloured Tilda with Copics as always and I glittered the snow scene, I also crackle glazed the ice Tilda is skating on ....although it doesn't show up so well in the photo.
I have entered this into the following challenges;
Magnolia stamp Lovers Challenge Punching
Just Magnolia challenge White +1
Totally paper craft Challenge Snowflakes
Simon says challenge Sparkle
Oldies but goodies Challenge Glitter
ABC Christmas Challenge X for Xmas
All that Scrap Magnolia Challenge Christmas
Spoonful of Sugar challengeAnything goes
Hope you have a warm snugly evening
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

15 comments:

♥...Mo...♥ said...

It's really beautiful ...
I love snowflakes

Dragonlady said...

Super card and love the snowflake idea - I will have to give it a go.

Hugs Ali x

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
Fabulous card hun, love the snowflake and the effect on the ice. Beautiful, as always.
Hugs
Dawn x

Christine said...

Ohhhh Ms Sugar another stunner here girl..love this old Tilda & her plaid skirt gawd that takes me back..LOL fab colour combo love it.

smiles Christine xx

Lizzy xx said...

WOW Susie this is stunning...I have this scene but not inked it up yet...tut tut,lol Luv your colouring hun.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Rica said...

Hi Susie, gorgeous card, love the colours and papers and what a fabulous scene you've created for the
beautifully coloured Tida....stunning
details.

So gald you joined us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Christine said...

Wow, Susie, your card is gorgeous. I love the background scene and the colors you chose for the card design. Tilda looks so cute in her skates and I sure do love those circle sentiments. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Cassandra said...

Wow Miss Susie another gorgeous card! Love your big snowflake, I think I need a bigger punch lol. Great work *hugz*

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card susie :-) I love this Tilda and the icy colours and sparkle are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and ABC Xmas Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

The Team said...

What a Fab creation Susie , Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is really beautiful Susie. I love the snowflake!
Thank you for joining our "glitter" challenge at Oldie but a Goodie.
Clare x

Lorraine A said...

oops ,, I am back again Susie :-)

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercraft Challenge too :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Annie said...

I love this frosty scene with skating miss tilda! thanks for joining in the glitter challenge on the Oldie but a Goodie blog, and thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas blog too!
hugs, annie x

liza said...

Hi Susie Fab card,love the tilda stamp you have used she is a cutie,your snowflake is great,thankyou for joining us at oldie but a goodie
love n hugs
liza
xox

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colour!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x