19 Nov 2010

Wrap Up Warm like Hanglars !!!

This week over at the Lovely Hanglar Only Challenge the theme is snowflakes so I made this card for the challenge
I used Kraft card, Glitter card and MME Christmas DP, the cute Hanglar image is coloured with Copic markers I also used a small Hanglar snowflake stamp to shadow stamp the snowflakes on the Kraft tag.
Other things I used ;
MS border punch, 2 size snowflake punch
SU corner punch
Whimsy ticket stamp
WOC flowers
glitter
Die cuts from Die cut Dreams
Kaiser gems
Jumbo ric~rac tape from Marianne craft
Ribbon, twine and charm from stash
Tim Holtz tiny attachers.
Hope you have a warm and snugly weekend
Hugs............


Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

11 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful Susie she is a sweet image and love all the embellies,
have a great weekend.
Chris x

♥...Mo...♥ said...

I love
I adore the snowflakes
look so good on the card
a hug and a nice weekend

Cassandra said...

Gorgeous Card Miss Susie! Pop by my blog I have a pressie for you *hugz*

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, sooooo sweet, and your colouring is fabulous
hugs Mandy xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww gorgeous creation, awesome colouring as always,lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

Nicolchen said...

your card is totally cute :0)))

Thanks for joining us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Alizabethy said...

I just love this card!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful piece Susie, love all the detail and gorgeous colours as always :-)
Anne xx

Elizabeth said...

A lovely card - love the way you have combined the kraft with design paper. Elizabeth

Tanja (zauberhaft2001) said...

Wow... what a beautiful card !!! I love your style !!!
xoxo
Tanja

Marina said...

Gorgeous card Susie!
So many beautiful details and the design is marvellous.

Thanks for joining us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

hugs,
Marina