3 Dec 2010

Edwin & Tilda take to the ice !!!

Just a quick card from me today which I am entering into the Just Magnolia challenge anything goes with sparkle, for my sparkle I used some Prima glitter my friend Bert sent me from Canada its so pretty and has a much better sparkle than the photo shows.
Have a great weekend everyone keep warm & stay safe xx.
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

7 comments:

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wow, what a wonderful card. The colours are so beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Lynne in NI said...

ohhh lovely card ... and gorgeous colours too!

Tracy said...

Really gorgeous Susie, I love the colour.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lorraine said...

aww this is stunning the colours are delish xx

craftykitten said...

Another fabulous card Susie, those colours look stunning together!! Gorgeous.
Hugs
Dawn x

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

Sweet image. Love the colours you've used x

Mina said...

they look fantastic in those stunning colours Susie, gorgeous frosty card...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx