2 Dec 2010

Frozen Britain!!!!!

 
 
 
Time stood still today in Gosport ........coz we got the white stuff all over the UK !!!
For all you overseas readers who regularly get snow like my friend Helene from Sweden and the other 4/5 of the Steel Magnolias team who are all from Canada I wanted to show you the rare sight almost all of us Brits woke up to this morning, this is pictures of my garden before Woody went out and made foot prints everywhere !!! lol a blanket of crisp white unspoilt snow covered everything in sight, its thrown the country into turmoil, the schools are closed so all our little darlings are at home building snowmen in the gardens, the postman's not venturing out so I got no goodies in the mail today so I stayed home in the warm and made a cake, no school tomorrow for Woody and more white stuff is promised for tonight , so wherever you are wrap up warm and stay safe
Hugs...............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

9 comments:

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
it looked lovely eh, nice to look at but not to get anywhere, lol.sue.x

Crystal_235 said...

We get snow every year! Yuck! I told my hubby we should move!

Lorraine said...

i know susie as i am in Havant not far from Gosport as you know and i was stuck indoors all day while my hubby went shopping i am not too good walking in the snow lol i couldn't believe how deep it was gosh i do love the look of it though when it blankets the streets and it is untouched thanks for sharing your pics xx

SallyB said...

Hey Susie..
Your pics look very similar to mine...Taken from the safe warm indoors It did look lovely at 6.30 this morning and it looked even better when I got the phone call at 7.10am from the 3/4 leader to say my School was closed, then checked the girls schools and they were as well.....HAPPY days! Some TV and chocolate and crafting..Yipee!

Tracy said...

Oooo I love the sight of untouched snow, by the time my kids and dogs had finished, my snow in the garden looks awful. Stay warm.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lynne said...

Hiya - great pics - looks like my garden too - stay in warm seems like a good idea .... unfortunately I'm at work tomorrow :( xx Lynne xx

La Vikinga said...

Your winter sure looks exotic with snow on the palmtrees!!!

Greetings from Charlotta in Sweden (with snow too but NOT on paltrees!!! ;-)

Cor* said...

BWAHHHAHAAA!! YOU SO NEED MY HAT!! What a crazy thing hey? What happens when your not expecting that much snow!?!? I know here, in Canada, we have to prepare for things like this, making sure all the toys are picked up so the snowblower doesn't wreck them, covering up the BBQ's but YOU, omg, I would just cry to wake up to this & NOT be prepared!!! LOVE the pics by the way!

Elizabeth said...

Lovley photos - the tree is especially beautiful. Elizabeth x