7 Dec 2010

Late for Christmas

This week over at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge we have the theme "Santa's Sack", I'm rather last at posting my card although you still have till Friday at noon GMT to enter
The reason I'm late posting is I have a cold and feeling sorry for myself !! he he
But I hope you'll have enough time to come and join in the challenge for a chance to win the "Charming" prize on offer this week sponsored by me from my shop Die cut Dreams
Please pop over and join in the fun and you just have to see the amazing creations my very talented Christmas Design Team have made
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

7 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Susie love the colouringand gorgeous design, with perfect details.Hope your feeling better soon.

Hugs Linda

Aussie Loz said...

Oh this is gorgeous Susie! I love the little scene and that red background works perfectly!! Only 18 days to go! Argh!!
Hope your cold doesn't linger too long, take care ♥

Cassandra said...

This card is just so gorgeous Susie!! I love those cute trees too :o) *hugz*

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie hun,
Aww this is just beautiful, love everything about it. Look after yourself and get better soon.
Hugs
Dawn xx

sallysbitz said...

Your card is fab xx

Hope you feel better soon, bloomin weather!!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Beautiful card Susie, your colouring is great and the trees are wonderful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Stunning card Susi, love the colours and the trees are fab :-) Love the cards in the 2 prev posts too
Anne xx