27 Dec 2010

Ooh-La-La wishes you a.....Happy New Year !!

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is "A toast to 2011" here for my DT card I have used Backing paper from the "Fleur D'imagination"CD which is fantastic it has so many fab papers and images and is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
The die cuts I layered are available from my shop Die cut Dreams.
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Love this Susie!! love the way you've tied the lace and that champagne ooooh had some glasses of that over the past couple of days LOL xx Lynne xx