19 Dec 2010

Totally Tilda & Thank you Corry

 
Hi Tilda Lovers!!! This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is "Make an Easel card"
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs, Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Design Team have made
I would also like to thank my lovely friend Corry for giving me this special award
This award comes with a few Rules;
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award;  Thanks again Corry Darling xx
2. Share 8 things about yourself (see below)
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have you love (well I love you all so please help yourself)
So here goes 8 things about me that you might not already know:
1. I love watching crime drama on TV and watching old episodes of Melrose Place ......Now don't you tell a sole I told you that !!! ha ha
2. I love all my Challenge DT girls they are my Cuber sisters !!
3. I'm a chocoholic !! yes shamefully its true !
4. I have the sexiest most loving husband ever and he's my best friend too.....I know too mushy !! he he
5.I'm moving to a new house in about 3 months , its not quite finished being built and I'm so excited
6. I always look on the bright side, the glass is always half full.....well you got too haven't you.
7. I'm over weight and can't stick to a diet ....shame on me !!! :(
8.I love classical music, two of favourite composers are Mendelssohn & Wagner

You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

14 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

gorgeous calendar - but not as gorgeous as the one you sent me!!

Loved reading yoru eight things - you are so soppy!
Love
Victoria
x

Biscuitlid said...

ps - my landline phone is now fixed so will give you a ring this week
xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
gorgeous creation as always, fab 8 picks, can't wait to see the new house, incase i dont get back, wishing you all a wonderful Christmas & Happy Healthy New Year hun, will see you in 2011, sue,xx

Liefs Ineke said...

Thank you for the award. It's on my blog and I send it forward.
Hugs Ineke

http://inekecreatoins.blogspot.com/

Cor* said...

Your welcome my girl! Hey, I'm wearing my hat today, just for you!!!

Lynne said...

Great easel calender - love it!!! love mine too - it's hanging on my desk - did you see the pic I sent you??? love your "8 things about me" too - great finding out your a chocaholic as well .... ME TOO!!!!
Hugs xx Lynne xx

Debs said...

I love this calendar, pink and tilda!!! Great 8 things girl, chocoholic eh! I can seriously relate to that, lol!
Debs
xxx

♥...Mo...♥ said...

It is a wonderful idea
gorgeous easel calender
beautiful

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a lovely easel card Susie, very sweet colours. Congratulations with the award!
Hugs Jacquelne

Mandy said...

Beautiful easel calendar hun, I wish I could colour hair like you do.
I'm another chocaholic too, would you believe I spent £76 at Hotel Chocolate online and I'm itching to start munching mine but I have to resist and keep it hidden so hubby doesn't twig he's got some for Crimbo lol

Cassandra said...

Congrats on your award Susie! Reading those things about you tells me we have too much in common lol haha! Love your easel calendar, I am inspired to make one myself! *hugz*

Hazel said...

I've been privileged to receive 'the stylish blogger' award on my new Christmas challenge blog and am passing this on to you and 7 other stylish bloggers. Please visit my Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge blog to grab the award image and get details of what to do. x

Mary J said...

That was very entertaining - thx for sharing! I love your card - sooo sweet!

Debbie Dolphin said...

Such a pretty card Susie xxx
Happy New Year
Debbie xxx