10 Jan 2011

Bling @ Ooh La La

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is Bling, here on my DT card I have used a Floral shoe image from the "Shoes in bloom"CD this is my favourite CD it has so many lovely floral shoes and sentiments and is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
The die cuts I layered are available from my shop Die cut Dreams , I also used a deep edge Martha Stewart punch around the page set.
I used large Crystal gems in the centre of the Prima flowers.
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.
Have a great day
Hugs............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

3 comments:

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!!! Love that shoe! and the colours are divine! Hugs Juls

Scrapcat 1 said...

beautiful card Susie, love the colours and those flowers are to die for

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card, Susie. Love the shoe image and the DP is beautiful too. Regards, Elizabeth