20 Jan 2011

Challenge #2 @ Digi Diva's Pink & Girly

It's time to get Digi with the digi Diva's again !!! this time over at the Do it with Digi's Challenge Blog the theme is Pink & Girly so get printing out those digital images & sentiments and pop over and join us for some digi fun for a chance to win the fab prize that's up for grabs this time, also you gotta see the other DT creations wow have those gals got talent !!!!
To make my card I used this lovely girly image from DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS and coloured her with Copics.
I also used Die cuts from my shop Die cut Dreams the digi sentiment is one I had saved I can't remember where its from sorry, But if you're looking for digi sentiments why not check out Sentiments 4 you where you'll find a sentiment for every occasion and its run by the Digi Diva boss Lynne.
Have a fab day
Hugs............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

6 comments:

Lynne said...

This is so cute!! love those hearts - can't wait to use mine :o) xoxo

Crafty Chris said...

This is a beautiful card Susie loving all the pinks and the little cutie image,
Pins I got on clothes from the white stuff, instead of those plastic things for the tickets they use pins, next time I am in I will ask can I get any they are lovely.
Chris x

Debs said...

Gorgeous Susie, I just love Di's digi's and you've colored her up so beautifully. Lovin the pink!!!
I have a little Blog Love award on my blog for you, hope you like
Debs
xxx

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

She is super cute and so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Di said...

Hi Susie
This is lovely i love your heart and sentiment, you have coloured Maisy in beautifully.
Hugs Di xxxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hun this is lovely, gorgeous image of Di's and fab sentiment too, and it's pink!!! he he, have a lovely night hun, hugs Liz xx