17 Jan 2011

Lovely New Tilda

Oh how Pretty this new Tilda is ...but aren't they all !!?
I made this card for the Just Magnolia & hAnglar & sTanglar challenge who this week have the theme "Your favourite things" I have used a few of my favourites on this card ...... Tilda of course, the colour pink, Die cuts from my shop roses and the new craze this lovely seam binding from the Ribbon girl which arrived on my door mat this morning its so lovely.
Have a great evening
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Hugs..........
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

4 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

wow susie isnt she pretty, I love the heart she is in are they at your shop?????? a beautiful card.
Chris x

Biscuitlid said...

hello you! Finally doing some blog hopping!!!

Lovely card - would expect nothing less that to see Tilda on my first visit here in weeks! She's yummy

Love
Victoria
xx

Lori said...

Susie this is brilliant, I love the die cuts and the background dp, fabulous creation! PS: Gotta love the seam binding too!

Christine said...

Awww Susie she is SWEET gorgeous embellies need to look at these..

smiles Christine xx