19 Jan 2011

Pretty New Tilda

I love this new Tilda isn't she sweet with her hair all curly and the little bows , she's a little different to the other Tilda's and I have fallen in love with her.
I used a Prima print out card base and added prima flowers topped with pearls.
I also used little blue sapphire gems and I made a glass crystal dangle , it doesn't show up to well in the top photo but you can see it below in the close up
I have entered this card into the following challenges
Magnolia stamp Lovers Challenge Sentiment
Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge Favourite thingsYou can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

7 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Stunning Susie isnt she a little cutie love your colours and those gorgeous flowers.
Chris x

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a sweet card, beautiful Susie! I love this Tilda, she is so lovely.
Hugs Jacqueline

Cor* said...

She is adorable isn't she ! Fantastic!

Squirrel x said...

So many blogs, so little time - sorry for lack of visits lately hun. Wow, this little Tilda is a cutie, and you have created magic, again. Superb hun. Hugs, Sxx

Kathy said...

This is just adorable!! I love the shabby look of it and I agree this Tilda is darling!! I am in love with her and can't wait to ink her uo too!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
:)Kathy

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

so sweet :o)

Cassandra said...

Ow this card is too cute Susie! The hydrangea flowers suit this little Tilda :o) *hugz*