17 Jan 2011

Stampin'up

Lately I've been buying a lot of Stampin'up products, Ive always loved all their stamps but I've recently discovered Stampin'up has lots more goodies to offer as well as stamps, for example their cardstock is lovely not to mention the luscious designer papers, inks and ribbons plus lots more, why not find out for yourself pop over to Victoria's Blog where you can buy Stampin' Up! products or pick yourself up the starter kit.
Hugs.................Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

3 comments:

Cor* said...

Enabler alert! Thanks alot!

Kathyk said...

You're not the first person to say this either - enjoy your goodies

Kathyk

Lynne said...

Ooh I love Stampin Up too and one of my friends is a Stampin Up demonstrator so that is lethal LOL - agree with you about the cardstock (I've got the inks to match as well which is brill!!)It really isn't good for the bank balance
Hugs xoxo Blondie xoxo he he