12 Jan 2011

Sweetheart Edwin

 Oh don't you just love this New Edwin stamp from Magnolia he's so cute its no wonder Tilda loves him !! he he
To make this card I used a bazzill base card and layered it with Anna Griffin paper (sorry I can't remember the name of the patten) I distressed the edges of the paper with the Making Memories edge distressing tool, I also used distress ink on the edges of the paper, the image and the die cut.
I coloured Edwin with copics , the hearts I punched with an SU punch, the twine threaded through the wooden button is also from SU.
The lace and pearls I bought on eBay and I also used decal rectangle Nesties (the other die cut is from my shop Die cut Dreams) and lastly the sentiment stamp is from Paper Inspirations.
I have entered this card into the following challenge;
Just Magnolia challenge Anything goes
Have a great day
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

10 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

I wonder who is getting this card???? lovely sentiment and he is lovely, love the distressing
Chris x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww gorgeous card as always, awesome colour work, hope you all ok, sue,x

Tracy said...

Hi Susie,
This is gorgeous, I love the colours and that paper is fab.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Another lovely card Susie, love the details :-)
Anne xx

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a wonderful card for a boy Susie, great job!
Hugs Jacqueline

Stampin Mindy said...

This is stunning. I love the distresed edges. Edwin is just darling!

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!

HUgs, Mindy

Lynne said...

I do love him... I do!!! just gorgeous!!
Have a great weekend
Lynne xoxo

Mandy said...

Oh hun this is absolutely gorgeous, Love the colour combo you've used and little Edwin looks adorable
hugs Mandy xx

Debs said...

Fantastic creation Susie, and Edwin is just yummy!! love the sentiment and layout
Debs
xxx

Sam said...

Gorgeous card Susie. Hope all well with you.
Sam x