26 Jan 2011

Three Cheers For Ooh~La~La

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is "3 of something" here on my DT card I have used a shoe image from the "Passion for Fashion"CD this is a fab CD it has so many lovely images and papers and is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
The die cuts I layered are available from my shop Die cut Dreams .
 I added lots of little MAMBI crystal gems, eyelets and twine to complete my 3 tags
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great card - those shoes are lovely. Elizabeth x

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Hermosa tarjeta y la verdad que los zapatos son encantadores
♥ Saludos desde Vzla ♥