17 Feb 2011

Come on lets get Digi !!!!

It's time to get Digi with the digi Diva's again !!! this time over at the Digi Diva's Challenge Blog the theme is Sketch so get printing out those digital images and sentiments and pop over and join us for some digi fun for a chance to win the fab prize that's up for grabs this time, also you gotta see the other DT creations wow have those gals got talent !!!!
To make my card I used a digi image from
This week we are sponsored by the lovely Roberta over at Prairie Fairy Designs
 
Roberta is going to give the winner 5 of her lovely digital stamps of your choice.
Hop over to the Prairie Fairy Designs website where you will find a gorgeous selection of digital stamps for all occasions at very affordable prices.
And my sentiment is from Sentiments 4 you where you'll find a sentiment for every occasion.
Have a fun day
Hugs ...............

Please note my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams I'll be closing up at the end of this month 28th Feb as we are moving so if you need anything please order before 28th.
 I will be reopening in May

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh not seen that blog b4 will go check it out, fabby card looks like me when i scoffin me eggs! lol, sue,x