3 Feb 2011

Dream Die cut Theme @ C.R.A.F.T Challenge

Over at the C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week they want you to use Die cuts.....Well they couldn't have picked a better theme for me now could they !! ha ha. So they asked me to be their Guest Designer this week not only that I'm also sponsoring the challenge with a great prize from my shop Die cut Dreams
The prize is a "50 piece Valentines Die cut Cupcake kit" cut in yummy Romantic Red, Hot Candy Pink & Pure White quality card." I used one to make my GD card above, they are easy to assemble and look lovely if you add a little glitter to them.
  I hope you will have time to pop over and check out the fab creations the C.R.A.F.T  DT have made and join in the fun
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Hugs ...............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

5 comments:

Liefs Ineke said...

Hello Sassie, your card is super. Lovely. I like it very much.

Ineke

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww this is gorgeous, awesome colouring as always, lovely embelies & design, will sort out date for a fondle hun!! lol, sue,x

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a lovely card Susie, beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

LENA said...

Very cute card. I am new follower and love to invite you to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com