15 Feb 2011

Guest @ I ♥ Promarkers

I'm Proud to be the Guest Designer over at I ♥ Promarkers challenge this week they have the theme Paper Piecing,
Not only that I'm sponsoring this weeks challenge with a prize from my shop Die cut Dreams so I hope you'll pop over and join in the fun for a chance to win, also you must see the fantastic DT work over there this week.
For my card I used this cute CC Designs stamp called Sweetheart Birgitta coloured of course with Promarkers and paper pieced her dress with K& co Smitten Glitter embossed DP. the sentiment is also from CCD.
I stamped the background with a Magnolia Butterfly stamp onto SU black card with SU white ink and mounted the whole thing on an SU pixie pink textured card base.
I also used nesties, Prima "I got flowers" centered with hot pink pearls, I made a bow from MayArts ribbon topped with a large pink gem I made a pearl glass pearl pin and added a Charm TDF !!! OMG you just got to love that big Crown ...well I do but then I think any Princess would !!! ha ha you'll be able to find them in my shop Die cut Dreams in the charms section
Have a great day
Hugs ........

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

1 comment:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Stunning card Susie :-)
Congrats on your guest designer spot
Anne xx
Luckily I noticed I had transposed the e and s in guest 'cos it was reading guset designer LOL