23 Feb 2011

Less is more this Spring !!

Over at the Less is More Challenge this week the theme is "Spring"
This is my card for this weeks challenge , I used a 5" square card blank, and I took an extra white 5" square of white card and went round the edge with the Martha Stewart pansy round the page punch set
The sentiment I made with Making Memories rub-on Simply stated alphas which I've had for ages but was to scared to use !!! ha ha me scared of a rub-on ... its true
The little butterfly stamp is from Magnolia and I just added a little colour with Barely Banana Stampin'up pen and RV000,RV00 and RV91 Copic sketch markers.
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Have a great day
Hugs..............
Please note my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams I'll be closing up at the end of this month 28th Feb as we are moving so if you need anything please order before 28th.
 I will be reopening in May

22 comments:

Kathyk said...

Simply fab it is too, Susie

Kathyk

Crafty Chris said...

This is beautiful Susie, good luck with the move,
Chris x

Wipso said...

That is a really pretty card. Love the lacy edging.
If you haven't been yet please pop over to our blog shop, leave us a comment and be in with the chance to win a crafter's apron.

http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

Good luck.
A x

Faith A said...

This is sooooooooooo beautiful, love the butterfly image.

Jane said...

What a beautiful card xx

Ellephantastic said...

Beautiful Susie x

Chrissie said...

This one really works Susie... fresh and Springlike, just lovely.
Thanks for joining us again and see you next week!
Chrissie
"Les is More"

Jo said...

You've made a beautiful card Susie. Jo x

craftykitten said...

Wow Susie, this is stunning hun, I love that little butterfly and your colouring is just perfect (as always). Love the wording too.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Only By His Grace said...

Wow! I think your card is awesome. I love that border punch and the butterfly looks gorgeous.
Hugs Maz

Shaz said...

Very simple but gorgeous. Perfect for the challenge. x

Susan said...

Love the border punched edge...so pretty! Awesome card!

Sue said...

Hi hun
beautiful card, luv the edgin, wish spring would hurry up! sue,x

La Vikinga said...

Hi!

I love your card and love the MS edges! I have a question, as I also have bought the same punches: how do you know what size to cut the white paper so you get the exact measures? I have mayor problems making the corner first, then a side, try to fit in a corner again etc... Is there a special size that you start up with?

Charlotta

La Vikinga said...

Quick answer!!!

Thank you Susie it is of MUCH help; I'll write down the mearurements and have them where I keep the punches...

Love you!

Charlotta

Aileen said...

Your card made me smile with your big bold sentiment and delicate butterfly. x

Shaz said...

Hi Susie, me again. Thankyou for the comment on my card. The stamp is seeded dandelions. You can see it here.

http://of-the-heart.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68_120_131&products_id=1514


xx

Pauline said...

Beautiful, I really like the border punch, so pretty!

Mandi said...

I do believe she's got it!!
Great CAS, you have gone round the edge so well, I tried Scoopys and naffed it right up lol
Thanks for joining us again Suze#
mandi xx

jenny said...

Pretty card...I love the punched pansy edging x

Jenny x

Faye said...

Susie, your MS edging is so gorgeous. I haven't seen that one before and I really, really love it. Thanks for visiting my blog. I do so appreciate your nice comments.

Sue said...

hi susie, really love your spring card, the MS border looks fab :)

sue
xx