8 Feb 2011

Less is More !!

Have you been over to see the fab new blog Less is More Challenge its run by two lovely and very talented craft ladies Chrissie and Mandi, I think this is the first challenge blog of its kind where I believe plain and simple is the name of the game, this is something I'm not good at but I always admire.
I love the cards you see made with Stampin'up products that always seem to be so clean cut, over the past 3 years I have bought a ton of Stampin'up stuff and have over 90% of the products in the current catalogue but I don't get to use them coz I'm not sure how too !! so I'm hoping to learn a little from the girls and have fun joining in the challenges along the way.
This is my card for their first challenge (although I haven't used much of my SU stash here) I used a Die-matics die/stamp set and nesties circle dies. Bazzill Swiss dots cardstock and black and white SU ink
Have a great day
Hugs..............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

9 comments:

Debgem said...

Very elegant card - love these stamps!!

Chrissie said...

I think those die/stamp sets are a brill idea, love this one!
Thanks so much for your support Susie and for joining in our first challenge! See you next week!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Louise said...

love the stamps (even if not SU ;-)) and the design is beautifully simple

xx

Kathyk said...

Cool card, Susie

Kathyk

Biscuitlid said...

yummy scrummy Mrs S - fab to see you doing a CAS card, very impressed. Bet you found it easy cos you could use pink!!

Love
Victoria
x

Lynne said...

Fabulous. Love it.
Lynne xxx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

I adore your card!!! :)

Liz, said...

This is a perfect take on the challenge, love it.

Liz x

Donelda said...

great card for the challenge, love that color of pink!