3 Feb 2011

Lets Get Digi for Valentines

It's time to get Digi with the digi Diva's again !!! this time over at the Do it with Digi's Challenge Blog the theme is "Valentines" so get printing out those digital images & sentiments and pop over and join us for some digi fun for a chance to win the fab prize that's up for grabs this time Sponsored by me with a whole load of Valentines Die cuts from my shop Die cut Dreams
Plus there's another lovely Prize Sentiments 4 you,
Also you gotta see the other DT creations wow have those gals got talent !!!!
To make my card I used this lovely girly image from ATS by CC Designs shes called Scarf Honey and coloured her with Copics.
I also used a digi sentiment from Sentiments 4 you where you'll find a sentiment for every occasion and its run by the lovely Digi Diva boss Lynne.
Hugs .....
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

No comments: