21 Feb 2011

Ooh La La - Pink Pink and more Pink

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is "Pink Pink and more Pink"
Here on my DT card I have used a Floral shoe image from the "Shoes in bloom"CD this is my favourite CD it has so many lovely floral shoes and sentiments and is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
The die cuts I layered are available from my shop Die cut Dreams I run them thought a cuttlebug folder and stitched it to the image, the flowers are Aunties bloomers.
The sentiment stamp and punch I used are both from Stamping up , and the paper is from Anna Griffin
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.

Please note my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams I'll be closing up at the end of this month 28th Feb as we are moving so if you need anything please order before 28th.
 I will be reopening in May

4 comments:

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wowzer what a beautiful card, gorgeous image, luv the flowers, hope all is going ok, sue,x

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Susie, so elegant and PINK:)

Lorraine said...

gorgeous card susie i love the cards you make with these images xx

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a gorgeous card Susie, super!
Hugs Jacqueline