12 Mar 2011

Be a Star @ the DCD Christmas Club

This week over at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge we want you to use "STARS" on your creations
we are sponsored this week by our lovely DT member Lynne over at Sentiments 4 You and Lynne has given the DT her digi sentiments to use.
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs this week, Also you just have to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Christmas Design Team have made
This is my DT card for this week as I said the sentiment is from Sentiments 4 you, I cut the sentiment out with nestie dies and I cut the stars with a punch from Stampin'up. The actual 5" fancy edged card I cut out with one of my own design shape dies
Have a great weekend everyone
Hugs...............

 
 

3 comments:

Dora said...

O so pretty, love the fresh colours and the simple style. Hugs xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Susuie, hope all is well with you. Haven't been here for a while so have scrolled through your posts - all beautiful cards of course and I love all the different styles :-)
Anne xx

Victoria said...

I have got to get joining in with your Christmas challenges or I'm going to end up way behind again this year!

Love the sparkly stars

Love
Victoria
x