1 Mar 2011

Christmas Sketch

Oh I'm late again sorry I have had internet problems also my laptop died on me last friday so has gone away to get fixed (I'm using Woody's laptop until I get mine back) and to top it all I have a sort of cold/flu bug sore throat head ache you know the type !! roll on spring and sunshine
Any way this week over at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge we have the a special sketch for you from our Karen the sketch queen !!
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win a guest designer spot with us
 Also you just have to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Christmas Design Team have made
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

5 comments:

Suzi said...

Gorgeous card Susie, Love Karens Sketch, but I still can't get in to leave a comment on the DT's fab work.
Hugs
Suzi xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Susie, sorry to hear of your catalogue of troubles, hope you feel better soon. Your card is lovely - the colours are bright and cheerful and Tilda is lovely. Elizabeth x

Lorraine said...

hi huni this is really pretty i love your colouring and the sketch is fab xx

La Vikinga said...

Beginning early this year?

Card is beautiful and has very bright colours, exactly the way I love them!

Charlotta

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a lovely card Susie, beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline