4 Mar 2011

Don't Be a Square coz "Less is More!!"

Its a lovely bright day down here in Gosport and although I still have a stinking cold the sunshine is making me feel better , let hope spring is on the way.
Over at the Less is More Challenge this week the girls have another fantastic challenge for us, Chrissie and Mandi want us to use 3 Squares on our cards
This is my card for this weeks theme not a great photo its a bit dark but its the best I'm gonna get this week as I still don't have my laptop and I don't have my photo enhancing software
I used a  a 5" square white base card and cute the squares with nestie dies the pink is cut from Bazzill swiss dot card and the grey is cut from SU DP the flower is Prima and the flock brad is from Doodlebug Design
The sentiment is from Stampin'up not sure which set as I keep a few I use a lot in a basket on my desk when I really should pop them back in their boxes ..... naughty habit !! he he
Have a great day I hope the sun is shinning where you are
Hugs..............

9 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's lovely Susie

Happy Friday to you and yours!

Kathyk

Suze Bain said...

Super card Susie, love that pink.

Mandi said...

VERY CAS Suze, super work!
Sorry to hear you have a cold, wish you better
Thanks for still making all the effort for us
mandi
"Less is More"

Diane said...

Love this. I'm very much a 'flower' person myself! xx

Anne said...

Lovely take on the challenge Susie. Hugs x

Mau xx said...

Love it! These Colours go so well together. Hope your cold soon clears up xx

Faith A said...

great combination

Chrissie said...

Get better soon Susie,this is a super card, I like the dots!
Great to see you again and see you next week!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pauline said...

This is lovely! great take on last weeks LIM, I was a very late entrant last week and didn't get round everyone, trying harder this week lol!