30 Mar 2011

Less is more for My Friend

Over at the Less is More Challenge this week the theme is a sketch, now if you know me well you'll know I hardly ever participate in sketch challenges as they are my least favourite theme, but I liked the look of this one so with inspiration from Mandi and Chrissie and the other entries I have been to see I set about to have a go
I am quite pleased with my card which I have made for a my friend Mandy who I've known since I was 15 ...........golly that 30...something !! years ago my how time flies !! but I still only feel about 19 now, unfortunatly I don't look 19 !! unless your talking stone !!! ha ha ha
I used lilac Bazzill card stamped on with Stampin'up "Spot on" wheel, a Fancy EK punch and I cut the butterfly with a stampin'up punch the body of the butterfly is cut with a QK die and the sentiment stamp is by Stampabilities.
Have a great day
Hugs..............

14 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love stamping wheels and I really like the look of the one you have used here Susie... I must look to see if it's still available!
Super card and I'm glad you're pleased with it, especially as you don't really care for sketches!
Chrisse
"Less is More"

caroline said...

very very nice card! love the colours!
http://ya-dla-joie.over-blog.com

Suze Bain said...

Super card Susie, colours are gorgeous. x

craftykitten said...

Drop Dead Gorgeous Susie!!! Fab colours (LOL) - you really should try sketches more often hun!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Claire x said...

This is a great CAS card Susie, I love the colours and the sentiment. Hugs, Claire x

Victoria said...

gorgeous card Susie - fab to see you using your new wheel already!

Your friend will love this, it's just so pretty

Love
Victoria
x

Jan said...

Love it Susie, such a pretty card xx Jan

Susan said...

Susie, I love how you've used the stamping wheel...I could never get it straight!

Mandi said...

Thanks for following our sketch Suze
Your card is very effective Love the sideways font
Great to see you
mandi
"Less is More"

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
fabulous CAS your, ya friend will luv it, fab colour, sue,x

Vicky Hayes said...

It looks brilliant in those colours and I love the way you turned the sentiment on its side.

Viv said...

Such a fab card again Susie, well done :O) Viv xx

Linby said...

Fab cololur combo Sis.
My prize arrived today - thanks so much.
Linbyx

Aileen said...

I've loved this sketch too. Great wheel and love the colour. x