7 Mar 2011

Ooh La La for Men !!

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is Cards for Men, this theme is the hardest theme ever for me I am pants !!! ha ha at making mend cards ...saying that I really enjoyed making this one while tearing and distressing so I hope you have as much fun having ago at the challenge.
Here on my DT card I have used a Passion for fashion CD it's available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.

2 comments:

Linby said...

I love this - inspired to have a go myself!
hugs Linbyx

Cor* said...

A wonderful vintage appeal creation. Can't wait to get inon this one!