19 Apr 2011

Crafts 4 You

Hi I hope you are all enjoying this lovely sunny spring weather we are having at the moment, long may it last ....I hope !!!!
I just received my first order from Crafts for you
 a new shop that opened just a few days ago........
Which is the new venture of my DT member  Lynne who also runs Sentiments 4 You
  I hope you'll pop over and take a look at all the lovely goodies Lynne has to offer us crafters 
She has an array of crafty goodies and great prices
Stamps, Tools, Dies, inks, Card Blanks, Ribbons, Seam binding, Decorative Pins, Embellishments
Punches, and lots more
Have fun 
Hugs
Susie xx

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Thank you!!!!! so glad you like your goodies :) big hugs mwah xoxoxoxo

Victoria said...

ooh check out those pink scissors! Yum
Victoria
x

Larisa said...

Oh, so nice scissors and candy cards))) I wish I had the same...)))
I am glad for you!!

Suzi said...

I've just placed my first order with Lynne thanks to your post Susie. looking forward to receiving them.
Suzi x