3 Apr 2011

Oh So Sweet Tilda


Hi Tilda Lovers!!! There is still time to enter the Totally Tilda Challenge you have until Friday the theme is "Sweet Treats Tilda"
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize thats up for grabs, Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Design Team have made
I'm entering my card into the Magnolia Stamp Lovers challenge where they have the theme "Ribbon"
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

6 comments:

Mau xx said...

I Just Love that background Susie, I would love my fingers in that lot...yummy yummy, xx

Sandra said...

Looks very yummy! Very, very pretty card!

Nicola said...

Can't get any sweeter than this Susie, truly beautiful.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Cindy2 said...

OK, I just gained three pounds looking at your card, please put a salad with lowcal dressing on your next card. Very creative, sweet card. Thanks for sharing your talent at the MSL 'ribbon' challenge. C2

Janie Printz said...

Looks good enough to eat Susie & seriously just gained 3 pounds drooling over this sweet little creation !!! This is the most wonderful background EVER !!!
Beautifully colored what a darling little Tilda.
Hugs, Janie