18 Apr 2011

Ooh-La-La - Aqua, Bling & Sentiment

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is
Aqua, Bling & Sentiment
Here on my DT card I have used a Floral shoe image from the "Shoes in bloom"CD this is my favourite CD it has so many lovely floral shoes and sentiments and is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
The die cut giant tag I layered is available from my shop Die cut Dreams (when I re-open in June) I run it thought an embossing folder to add depth & texture
The sentiment stamp is from Stamp'in up , I added some crystal gems in a swirl for the bling and to finish off a little bow tied with some seam binding.
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.
Plus you must see the other beautiful creations the design team have made using the Ooh-La-La Creations CDs. 
Have a great day , I'm staying home today to wait for the UPS man who's gonna deliver my big Stamp'in up order ....ooooh I'm so excited !!! he he 

2 comments:

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Fab card, so clean and fresh looking, love the shoe xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Stunning card Susie, love the colours ;-)
Just had a quick scroll through at more fab cards - always lovely
Anne xx