20 Apr 2011

Yes I'm late again !!!!

I'm gonna get the sack from my DT position over at the Digi Diva's Challenge Blog 
as I just realised I didn't post my DT card for last week, so I'm slipping it in now hoping Lynne (the Boss) won't notice !!! there is still just over a week for you to enter so I think she's let me off this time.
The theme is "FAIRIES, PIXIES AND ELVES" so get printing out those digital images & sentiments and pop over and join us for some digi fun for a chance to win the fab prize that's up for grabs this time which is from..............
Roberta is going to give the winner 5 of her lovely digital stamps of your choice.
Hop over to the Prairie Fairy Designs website DT Divas her images to work with,and Roberta has given the Digi Divas so you gotta see the other DT creations wow have those gals got talent !!!!
You can also win sentiment is from Sentiments 4 you please go over and have a look you'll find a sentiment for every occasion.
I hope Lynne will forgive me ....if not I'm dog meat !!! Ha ha xx

3 comments:

Lynne said...

You are forgiven hehe - love ya!!! xoxoxo

Dolly Daydreams said...

You are a naughty girl but this is so lovely am sure you will be forgiven.

Marie

Mary J said...

Hello Susie! Sorry I haven't been by for a while! My hubby is fed up with me spending more time blogging than being with him!!

Lovin' your card - those colurs and borders are just brilliant!