7 May 2011

Birthday Thanks

Hi everyone I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me cards and gifts for my Birthday today
I feel throughly spoilt, I'm overwhelmed with everything and I'm having a lovely day which started with breakfast in bed courtesy of my lovely husband Garry who is also taking me out for a romantic meal tonight
Then I got an email from Nikki at Bunny Zoe crafts to say my lovely Totally Tilda Design Team girls had clubbed together and bought me a gift voucher for £100 which had been added to my account ...so I can go on a crafty shopping spree !!! Thank you girls xxxxxxxx
And I've had so many other lovely presents as well, too many to mention (in case I forget someone !!) , so I'll be round your own personal blogs over the weekend to thank you all personally
Thanks for making my day so very special
Big Hugs ..............

14 comments:

Susie Little said...

So well deserved too, Happy Birthday!xx

sara said...

happy birthday susie hope you got my card only just got it in the post yesterday lol have a lovely day and enjoy spending your fab pressie x
hugs sara x x x

Crafty Chris said...

Sounds like your day started off well and ending very nicely too a romantic dinner for two, enjoy every minute.
Happy Birthday.
Chris xx

Linby said...

Have a fab day Sis. Very envious of your £100 craft account.
Linbyx

Exclusively by Mel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE XXX
Love, Mel.

Anne said...

Happy Birthday Susie. Hugs xx

Mummylade said...

happy birthday hun!

Mau xx said...

Wow! what a lovely Birthday pressy, happy spending!!!
Happy Birthday, have a lovely Romantic evening.........and behave
Huge Birthday Hugs
Mau xx

Sarpreet said...

Happy Belated Birthday,

I have launched some blog candy in aid of charity, would appreciate any shout outs, please
http://worldofsarpreet.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-blog-candy-in-aid-of-cancer-research.html

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hun romantic dinner too, who's a lucky lady then lol,
hope you had a lovely time, hugs Liz xx

Gurkiss said...

Happy Belated Birthday Susie.

Hugs Gurkiss


http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Susie, belated birthday wishes from me :-)
Had a scroll down and more wonderful cards from you as always
Anne xx

krafty-kutz said...

you deserve all that and more hun, you are a lovely peron, & a truely great pal xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Hey sweetie. Just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday. Hope you're being spoiled to within an inch of your life. You deserve it. Lx