16 May 2011

Fancy Fold @ Ooh La La

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is
"Fancy Fold"
Here on my DT card I have used a Floral shoe image from the "Shoes in bloom"CD this is my favourite CD it has so many lovely floral shoes and sentiments and is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
The die cuts I layered are available from my shop Die cut Dreams 
(although my shops closed at the moment due to us moving)
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge 
but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.
Plus you must see the other beautiful creations the design team have made using the Ooh-La-La Creations CDs.

5 comments:

craftykitten said...

Fabulous card once again my friend, you do love your shoes don't you??? LOL
Gorgeous use of your die cuts too.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

WOW Susie I love your card!!
Fantastic shape,and I adore that image.
Just brilliant!!
Mel. xxx

Vicky said...

OMG this is gorgeous sweetie I sooooo love the shape & colour...actually I sooooo just love every single thing its fabulous hun.
Loving your sassy card below as well I especially love the colours they are my fave.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
did ya miss me?? hows things going??
Totally gorgeous card, luv the shape, pretty image & embelies, sue,x

Teresa said...

Very fancy fold, not seen one like it, it's beautiful. Teresa xx