28 May 2011

GoodBye to Christmas !!!!

Hi Everyone the day has come to say goodbye over at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge  as they say "Nothing good last forever" and it was good wasn't it !!?,
I would like to thank everyone who has joined in the challenge over the past 2 years its been a fun journey for us all , the whole Design team and myself really appreciate all your lovely comments you have left for us and we hope you'll come and play the other challenges we are all involved in especially the Totally Tilda ChallengeDie cut Dreams challenge blog and Lynne's Do it with Digi's Challenge Blog too.
 *************
Please pop over and see who won our last challenge and who the Top 3 are
***************
Lynne our Sponsor from last week also has another shop now called 
This weekend  Lynne
Has a free p&p offer on for all UK orders and a reduced shipping offers for orders going outside the UK
I hope you will pop over and see what Lynne has to offer at amazing prices
 
Also don't forget to pop over to Sentiments 4 You
and take a look at Lynne's fantastic designer sentiment digis.
****************
Hugs ...........

3 comments:

misteejay said...

After finding the Diecut Dreams Christmas challenge it is sad that I arrived just as it was coming to an end...but I'm so excited that I was the winner.

Thank you

Toni xx

Vicky said...

Awww I always think its a shame when a challenge ends.
I'm hoping to join in at Totally Tilda tho hun I ordered a few of the new sweeties so fingers crossed they will be here tomorrow.
Hope these lot divnt want fed or me do housework cus they go nee chance lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Fairy Pickles said...

Sniff sniff! So long christmas blog. At least we still have you around DCD and TT Susie!

xoxox