2 May 2011

Ooh La-La Trés Chic

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is...........
Trés Chic
 Now I really enjoyed making this one for my DT card , Trés Chic is right up my street, and this bright pink BP from the Fleur D' imagination CD / - Pink Blossom folder is perfect teamed up with Black and its available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
The sentiment stamp is from my lovely friend Nicky's shop she has lots of great design stamps Stamping all day , I added lots of little Doodlebug Design smokey crystal gems seam binding and flowers from WoC, the background stamps are from Kanban and finished off with corners cut with an SU punch.
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.
Plus you must see the other beautiful creations the design team have made using the Ooh-La-La Creations CDs. street

11 comments:

Anna ~ Flatkatt said...

Stunning card! Love the silhouette and the gorgeous pink background.

craftykitten said...

Love this card Susie, so pink!! Love the distressing and those background stamps look fabulous.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Susie.
Ooh-la-la your card is fab!!
The pink is divine.
The stamps are wonderful!
Love, Mel. xx

Juls said...

So fabulous and stylish, I love how you have used the Kanban stamps to create a background, I have these stamps and would never thought of doing that, thank you so much for the inspiration!

Hugs Juls

Christine said...

AWESOME GF hope you got your Royalties from the modeling job.???LOL stunning colour combo.

smiles blogging mummy xxxxxxxx

~JulieH~ said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love the colours and the whole design!
Is the silhouette lady a die cut I love it, can you tell me where it's from
Juliex

June Nelson said...

Beautiful card Susie love it xxx

Vicky said...

Hi Susie hun this is gorgeous I soooo love the colour...I have a thing for pink & black even my daughters bedroom is gonna be decorated like that lol. Love this whole design its certainly very chic.
Thank you so much for becoming a follower & entering my candy but more importantly I'd like to thank you for your lovely comments they really do mean a lot. Thank you sweetie. I'm now following you so cant wait to see more of your creations.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sandie said...

You certainly have a knack for this style Susie, I love it.
Thank you for your comment on my blog,so lovely to hear from you, it's been a while, so much has been going on too....
Hugs Sandie xx

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Love this one Susie, xx

Debs said...

Love it Susie, fab color combo and super image---Gorgeous
So glad you had an awesome BD
Debs
xxx