5 Jun 2011

Red, White & Blue for Tilda

Hi Totally Tilda fans!!! This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is Tilda in Red, White & Blue.....good old Union Jack flag colours quite apt as we celebrate here in the UK today VE day for tomorrow 6th June.
I am proud to say my eldest son Reid was on parade this morning with the Army cadets at out local church and cemetery to commemorate VE day.
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs from the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts,
Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Design Team have made
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

11 comments:

Fairy Pickles said...

Oh Susie! You always have this nice clean fresh feel to your work. I usually distress everything because I feel like I can't pull off the neat and tidy ones. You however rock them!

xo

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I soooo love the image & the colours are lush I dont norm do these colours but I'm gonna have a join in with this one I'm on colouring the image as we speak hun lol.
Its my daughters birthday tomorrow so we will be celebrating for a diff reason......but good for your son sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Cor* said...

I LURVE these girlies! And that sentiment is perfection!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Susie,
Great challenge!!
Love your card.The sentiment is perfect for the image.
And the sentiment frame is lovely.
Superb card!
Love, Mel. xx

Lori said...

Brilliant card Susie, I love these two! Here's the link to the corner flourishes it's spellbinders and I love the whole set http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/fleur-de-lis-doily-accents.html

Hope you're having a great day, it's miserable here!

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hun, gorgeous creation hun, love your image and your colouring, hugs Liz xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
a gorgeous card as always, beautiful images & colour work as always, well nose n mouth be better!lol Well done Reid, sorry to see ya closing us Christmas Challenge hun, i hope ya shop be well busy when ya back up n running, I will be in touch soon, promise, dont know where me times going!! sue,xx

Mandy said...

Aww they look so cute and to think I haven't even inkeed mine up, shocking lol.
Gorgeous card Susie, your colouring is beautiful as always.
Well done to Reid, I bet he looked so grown up
hugs Mandy xx

Julie said...

Super card, Susie - love the colours and layout- such a great sentiment too. Juliex

sara said...

such a sweet card susie that sentiment is amazing with that stamp love it
hugs sara x x x

Lynne said...

Awh I love this :) these Twinny Tildas are just so cute and I love the sentiment too - matches just perfectly :)
Hugs
Lynne xxx